smpeg-devel: Libraries, includes and more to develop SMPEG applications.
- SMPEG is based on UC Berkeley's mpeg_play software MPEG decoder and SPLAY, an mpeg audio decoder created by Woo-jae Jung. We have completed the initial work to wed these two projects in order to create a general purpose MPEG video/audio player for the Linux OS. This is the libraries, include files and other resources you can use to develop SMPEG applications.
|Build Date:||Wed Oct 24 21:43:50 2007|
- * Tue Oct 23 03:00:00 2007 Masaki Suzuki <masaki at btree.org> 0.4.4-15.fc7
- Rebuild for Fedora 7
- * Thu Nov 30 03:00:00 2006 Masaki Suzuki <masaki at btree.org> 0.4.4-15.fc6
- Rebuild for Fedora Core 6
- * Fri Apr 28 03:00:00 2006 Masaki Suzuki <masaki at btree.org> 0.4.4-14.FC5
- Rebuild for Fedora Core 5 - Add gcc41, PIC, gnu stack, and m4 patches from Gentoo Linux Thanks to Gentoo Linux and Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/>